I'm a 25 years old programmer from Finland. In addition to my
you can find examples of my project experience from my Github profile.
I'm currently working at a Jyväskylä based game company
I still need to finish my thesis before graduating from
Trying to get it done before christmas...
Github project page | Febuary 2015 - December 2015
- 2D Android game engine made with the Android Native Development Kit
- Made by team of 5 engineering students for project courses at KAMK
- Was also ported to desktop Windows
- Written in C++ and uses OpelGL ES2 for orthographic sprite rendering
- Implements entity component system for game objects
- Uses many third party libraries such as Box2D and Freetype
- I was responsible for most of the rendering and GLSL shader management
Grow your sprout
Ludum Dare 34 entry page | December 2015
- 2D multitasking game made with the Unity Engine
- Made by team of 4 programmers for the Ludum Dare game jam in Kajaani
- I programmed, designed and made all the 2D assets for the rabbit minigame
- Some of my art was reused for other minigames and the menus
Global Game Jam 2016 entry page | January 2016
- 3D stealth game made with the Unity Engine
- Made by team of 3 programmers and 2 artists for the Global Game Jam in Kajaani
- I had a great experience working with dedicated artists
- I programmed and designed player control and item pick up mechanics
After I graduated from Sepän lukio in 2011 I applied and got accepted at Jyväskylän yliopisto to study Computer Science the next fall.
My studies didn't start out very well and I ended up dropping out in 2012.
I served conscription at Keuruu in 2013.
During my conscription I applied and got accepted to IT engineering program at KAMK.
My studies at KAMK
I'm a third year IT engineering student at Kajaani University of Applied Sciences.
I specialized in game technology and the studies centered around game engine programming.
Most of the programming during courses was done in C++ and we used OpenGL as our main graphics API.
The VG Engine found in my portfolio is a great summary of the different skills I learned.
During my third year I also took some courses at the at the datacenter environment and got to try out server virtualization using VMware and Xenserver platforms.
I can be reached at